Too often we set ourselves up for failure by prematurely setting out on a search for a relationship before we are ready to be in one. Conflicts, enhanced insight, a more positive self esteem, and more effective social and coping skills – all of which facilitates a healthier you and making healthy relationship choices.
- Learn what’s really important to you in a relationship
- Learn to detect early warning signals of fatal flaws and relationship time bombs
- Debunk love myths and start dealing with love realities
- Avoid the six most common mistakes made in the dating game
- Avoid investing time and energy in a relationship that is destined to failed